Take your calls with one-touch ease – and enjoy a new standard of audio reproduction that brings the passion in your music to life. The new Bose® MIE2 mobile headset lets you switch easily between calls and music on your phone with a convenient inline microphone and answer/end button. The headset’s proprietary StayHear™ tips deliver comfort and greater stability for hours of on-the-go listening. And its advanced design and materials contribute to its lasting quality. Includes a convenient case to store and protect the headset.
- Quality audio performance from small, in-ear headset – made possible with Bose proprietary technologies.
- Omnidirectional, inline microphone for easy mobile phone communications. You don't have to hold the mic to be heard clearly.
- Answer/end button on the back of the microphone lets you take calls with one-touch ease―and switch back to your music just as quickly.
- Greater in-ear stability from proprietary StayHear™ ear tips that nestle inside the bowl of the ear while naturally conforming to the ear's upper ridge.
- Enhanced acoustic design incorporating a new port to help music sound smoother and more natural.
- Constructed for lasting quality and tested to meet rigorous standards for durability.
- Angled 3.5 mm plug for compatibility with most cell phones, MP3 players, laptops and portable CD and DVD players.
- S, M, and L removable silicone tips in both StayHear and original-style included for an adjustable, personal fit.
- Two 2.5 mm adapters for extensive compatability with a wide range of music phones.
- Protective carrying case for storing headset and a portable device.